Thursday, April 7, 2016

SHORT INTRO


My name is Youween. I was born in Denpasar on September 3rd 1992. I graduated from Ciputra University Interior Architecture major. I am an entrepreneur. I am a florist, party and event decorator and also an interior designer. You can check my work on instagram @theclorisflower. I really love piglet, I collect so many piglet things. Talking about what I like, coffee, matcha and pork belly is my favorite food! Also, since I live here in the beautiful paradise island, beach is my number one place that I love to go to.

My name is Aldea Winatha, you can call me Dea. I was born in Denpasar on April 7th 1998. I just finished my national exam and ya I don’t have a thing to do, that’s why we decided to make a blog. I will move to Melbourne on October to continue my school. There are so many things that I like. But on top of that music and fashion came first. Any type of music from country, classic, rock to kpop. For fashion, I can’t really describe my style, but I like simple things.
 
That is a pretty brief introduction, but you guys will know us better from our posts. We may have a far age gap, but we really do connect with each other. We are not a real sibling, we are cousin. We are different but we both have things in common like, we both love fashion, culinary, traveling and interior design. Also we both really love to take pictures. Since both of us like same things we thought we can share it through this blog with you guys. Lastly, we hope our blog somehow inspires you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment